Virspatial Technologies was established in Singapore in 2020 and despite being a newer company along with the pandemic, we have been growing fast locally with significant projects awarded. We were also accepted into IMDA’s SPARK program and have been making connections with government agencies, large enterprises, and ecosystem partners.
Our mission is to build Singapore HQ into a digital lighthouse when it comes to spatial digital twin applications and technologies in the region, with further global expansion, reach and service. We are dedicated to the field of real-time 3D human-machine interaction based on our core technology in spatial computing and at the same time provide innovative & cutting-edge Enterprise Metaverse Solutions for our customers in Smart Cities and Smart Manufacturing.
Our technologies offer a multitude of benefits. One of the best advantages is that it allows users to have access to a detailed, intricate view of a physical asset that might be far away. Enterprise Metaverse Solutions can significantly improve enterprises’ data-driven decision-making processes.
What you’ll be doing：
1. Responsible for the development and testing of functions such as display of the company's core products on the Web terminal, and completed the compilation of relevant documents;
2. Responsible for business optimization, emergency response, etc., coordinated maintenance and development of the company's relevant webpage or front-end page of the platform system;
3. Deeply understand the company's future business development, conduct new technology research and bottleneck breakthrough (front-end direction), support the rapid growth of business and data volume;
Ideal candidate’s Qualifications:
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer science, software engineer background;
2. At least 2 years related working experience
3. Familiar with Linux software and hardware environment, system management and optimization, skilled in deploying and optimizing various common services;
5. Experience in large application/website development;
6. Good design thinking and strong interest in front-end design.