Virspatial Technologies was established in Singapore in 2020 and despite being a newer company along with the pandemic, we have been growing fast locally with significant projects awarded. We were also accepted into IMDA’s SPARK program and have been making connections with government agencies, large enterprises, and ecosystem partners.
Our mission is to build Singapore HQ into a digital lighthouse when it comes to spatial digital twin applications and technologies in the region, with further global expansion, reach and service. We are dedicated to the field of real-time 3D human-machine interaction based on our core technology in spatial computing and at the same time provide innovative & cutting-edge Enterprise Metaverse Solutions for our customers in Smart Cities and Smart Manufacturing.
Our technologies offer a multitude of benefits. One of the best advantages is that it allows users to have access to a detailed, intricate view of a physical asset that might be far away. Enterprise Metaverse Solutions can significantly improve enterprises’ data-driven decision-making processes.
What you’ll be doing：
1.Responsible for developing, maintaining and upgrading of software solutions, the usability and stability of the core technologies. Standardize code writing, review of their own and peer code, and simple testing as well as the elimination of defects in the code.
2. Participate in feasibility analysis of various projects, clarify user feature requirements, work with the project team to finalize system architectures & implementation, including but not limited to module design, functions development, system testing, documentation, etc..
Ideal candidate’s Qualifications：
1. 5+ years experience with C++ software design and development and familiar with Unreal Engine.
2. Experienced in 3D real-time engines (Unity3D, CryEngine etc.) and industry-specific projects,such as smart city and digital twin fields preferred.
3. Fast learning capability, good communication and teamwork.
4. Bachelor degree or above in computer science or information technology