Virspatial Technologies was established in Singapore in 2020 and despite being a newer company along with the pandemic, we have been growing fast locally with significant projects awarded. We were also accepted into IMDA’s Accrediation program and have been making connections with government agencies, large enterprises, and ecosystem partners. In 2021, we are recognized as the Core Technology Provider of Spatial Computing by IDC. In 2022, we are selected as the global Top-100 Technology Pioneers by World Economic Forum.
Our mission is to build Singapore branch into a digital lighthouse when it comes to spatial digital twin applications and technologies in the region, with further global expansion, reach and service. We are dedicated to the field of real-time 3D human-machine interaction based on our core technology in spatial computing and at the same time provide innovative & cutting-edge Enterprise Metaverse Solutions for our customers in Smart Cities and Smart Manufacturing.
Our technologies offer a multitude of benefits. One of the best advantages is that it allows users to have access to a detailed, intricate view of a physical asset that might be far away. Enterprise Metaverse Solutions can significantly improve enterprises’ data-driven decision-making processes.
What you’ll be doing：
1. Use Unity3D engine for project development, and work closely with colleagues in the development team during the development process.
2. Responsible for the on-site deployment and debugging of the project and providing technical support to the business team.
3. Cooperate with the art team to provide technical support and develop art production tools to improve the efficiency of project development.
4. Responsible for writing company development documents and other related tasks.
5. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
Ideal candidate’s Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer, software engineering, information engineering, or related
Basic knowledge of 3D graphics, proficient in Unity; Proficient in C# technical language
Familiar with QT framework development, QML, Html5 development, engine development, or editor developer is preferred
mainly in Windows platform development, Linux platform developers preferred
Experience developing large and complex applications (not small marketing apps)
Game, simulation, digital twin industry experience is preferred
Experience in XR (AR, VR) and multi-user scenarios are preferred
Good at teamwork, with basic knowledge of collaborative work, version control, and other standard workflows